The Gurukul Shool
- It is compulsory for all students to attend the morning assembly. Students are expected to reach school by school time according to season. Late coming is liable to disciplinary action. Those coming late will not be permitted to enter the school.
- All students must participate in school activities such as sports, physical exercise, functions etc., unless medically unfit and given permission by the principal of the school.
- It is compulsory for students to attend classes as per the Time Table and to have atleast 75% attendance to appear for examination and for promotion to the next class. This applies to both theory and practical classes separately.
- No student is allowed to leave the school without the written permission of the Headmistress / Vice-Principal / Principal. Students are not permitted to leave the school on their own or with any body else except parents or guardian.
- A leave application signed by the parent or guardian should be sent preferably on the day of absence and case when the child rejoins the school.
- If a student is absent without intimation for more than five days, his/her name is liable to be struck off the rolls.
- Students suffering form any infection or disease must complete the quarantine before rejoining the school. In such a case, the medical certificate should indicate the type of illness with a fitness certificate.
- No early departure and half day leave will be granted during regular school days or on days of tests and examination.
- In case of outstation leave for students the same must be availed with prior sanction/information.